Georgia Europe Application & Admission Procedures for International Students. easyserviceweb accept applications only from students who wish to be admitted as undergraduate student. You may apply Bachelor program if you have graduated from high school or completed high school.
Does student have to do any entrance exam to study in Georgia University?
NO. Student does not have to appear for any entrance examination. The admissions are based on the 12th standard marks. All admissions are strictly on a first come first served basis.
Studing in Georgia Tbilisi
Georgia is a unique study abroad destination, perfect especially for students who want international study locations. The education system in Georgia is continually developing and attracts more foreign students to enroll in universities every year. Candidates can choose from a great variety of study options such as: Medicine, Engineering, Business administration, travel and tourism, marketing and PR, computer science, or social science.
Specialized medical universities in Georgia Tbilisi offer unique opportunities to foreign students. Graduates from these institutions can easily apply for any position in health care system centers. Interested applicants can choose the language of instruction, between Russian and English.
Documents Required for Undergraduate Application
- Filled online application form
- Copy of high Secondary School Certificate
- Data page of International passport
Documents needed for application to Master Programs
- An official transcript of all university-level courses taken. A comparative mark/grade table if CGPA on the transcript is not out of 4.00.
- Attested photocopies of diplomas received from a university or equivalent institutions (i.e. 4 years study bachelor degree). English translations of these documents are necessary if they are in any language other than English.
- Three letters of reference.
- Statement of Purpose / Intention (Please submit on a separate sheet: Your purpose in applying to the program chosen, explaining your motivation as well as the areas of specialization which would be of interest to you within the discipline).
- A photocopy of your international passport.
- one passport-sized photographs.